Activate your account
There are two ways to activate your DCTC Library account:
1. Visit the Library and get your photo ID card. We'll activate your account using the barcode on the back of the card. If you've ever checked out items from the Library, your account is already activated.
2. If you can't visit the Library during our open hours, e-mail or call 651-423-8366. We'll activate your account and give you your Aleph Patron ID.
Many of our online resources are available only to on-campus users at DCTC or to off-campus users with current, activated Library accounts. If you are off campus, a form will ask for your barcode or Aleph Patron ID and your password.
- If you have an ID card, your barcode is the 14-digit number on the back (see example at right).
- If you don't have an ID card, use your Aleph Patron ID (case-sensitive).
- Your password is your last name in lowercase letters.
View or renew your checked out items
To view or renew your checked out items, you'll need to log into your MnPALS Plus account. You can do this here or on the MnPALS Plus Login page. Once you are logged in, click on Checked Out Items. If you have permission to renew an item, there will be a Renew this link under the item's due date. If you've reached the maximum number of renewals or if another patron has requested the item, you won't be able to renew it. If you have any questions, please visit the Library or e-mail .
MnPALS Plus login: